Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Fishing Fever

Apparently I have a fever...fishing fever. Today was the last day of school before the winter holiday and I rushed home! To my sweet husband who had the boat all ready to go...again!

Even though the sun was almost setting we set out to see if I could catch a fish!



We trolled out to the bay to find the fish. I assisted in the navigation (which I actually like to do), commandeered the boat and using the combo GPS/fishfinder guided us (okay...the boat was on autopilot!) to a spot!


We set out the fishing poles with the lures from Sunday and slowly circled the targeted area. Nothing. Absolutely nothing!


Nothing except a beautiful evening on cold, tranquil waters with my loving husband on OUR boat! No fish, but a great time and more learning for me. And a breath-taking vista.


The "fishing" is the fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment